«Modern trends in dendrimer chemistry
All authors (poster and oral presentations) are asked to provide an abstract.
Abstract should contain 1page (A4 paper) including schemes and figures as shown in the Template.
Start of abstract submission - January, 15, 2017
All abstracts should be submitted only through the Personal Account. Abstract sent directly at the conference secretariat or technical partner by e-mail will not be considered.
To upload an abstract participants are encouraged firstly to register on-line and to create their Personal Account.
Deadline of abstract submission – May 15, 2017
How to submit abstract:
After on-line registration process the participant must enter his/her Personal Account using an automatically generated login and password received by e-mail. Where upon please perform the following steps:
1. Log in to your Personal Account
2. Go to the "Abstracts" field.
3. Press "add".
4. Select preferable form of presentation (oral or poster).
5. Type in abstract title into respective field.
6. Add all other authors (at this, reporting author should be placed first).
7. Attach Microsoft Word (97, 2000, XP, 2003 versions) file with the abstract (please use special Template).
8. After pressing "Save" the successfully uploaded abstract will appear in the Table.
9. Until the deadline (May, 15) the abstract can be deleted or substituted with a new one without any restriction.
Important! During filling any text fields please use only digits, basic punctuation and basic Latin alphabet without diacritics. The apostrophe ' and quotation mark " are not allowed and should be replaced by single ' or double '' grave accent signs.
Note! Organizing Committee and Coordination Committee reserve the right to perform technical editing of submitted abstracts to achieve uniformity of design. The entire responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of information in the submitted abstract rests solely with the authors.