«Modern trends in dendrimer chemistry
Attention! The foreign participants may need an entry visa to the Russian Federation. The package of documents for Russian Visa depends on the resident country requirements. Please check beforehand these requirements at the Russian consulate located in your country.
For getting Business or Tourist visa supporting documents, you must submit a request to Professional Congress Organizer Unifest Congress.
We will prepare for you an official invitation for getting Russian Business Visa or necessary visa voucher to apply for Russian Tourist Visa. The Tourist supporting documents will be issued for the working period of the Congress.
How to get a Russian Visa
• Decide what type of visa (tourist or business) is the most suitable for your trip;
It is quite possible that the type of visa issued will differ from the exact purpose of your trip.
• Send email to Professional Congress Organizer Unifest Congress with the copy of your passport and hotel confirmation (in the case of booking not through UniFest Congress), register to conference and fill in a form in your Personal Account that will be created during your registration.
• If necessary request the original (hard copy) of visa invitation (in case the Consulate of your country requests a hard copy of the Visa Invitation, ex. Great Britain, China, Iran, Iraq, etc.). Postal expenses should be covered by receiver.
• Contact your local Russian Consulate in order to determine their requirements for obtaining your visa;
• Prepare the required package of documents and submit it to the Consulate;
• Pick up your visa and make sure that the information is correct.
• You must register your visa in three working days upon arrival in Russia.
o If you are staying at a hotel, the hotel administration will register your visa for the period of stay;
o YIf you are staying in Russia for less than 3 days.
Note: All foreign citizens arriving to Russia have to fill in a migration card while passing through customs. The migration card will be given before crossing the border (by airplanes, trains, buses, ships, etc.) Please, be careful in filling in this migration card and keep it until the end of your stay in Russia (you will need to give it back on the boarder at passport control).
Note: the visa supporting document will be sent to the participant only after the Registration fee and hotel accommodation are fully paid!
1. The visa supporting documents will be issued free of charge if the hotel is reserved and paid through the UniFest Congress. You may choose the hotel from the list on the congress website or request for the hotel reservation which is more preferable.
2. If the hotel reservation is made by the participant by him/herself, the price for visa support documents is 15 EUR.
Your questions on visa support can be addressed to Professional Congress Organizer Unifest Congress:
Tel: +7 (495) 234-6555
Fax: +7 (495) 234-6556